Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pike County Sessions

On our way home from our 'vacation' we stopped for a limited amount of sessions in Pike County.  These are just a few of my favorites.  I got to photograph families I've been photographing for several years and even 3 new families.  It was so much fun to have new locations, new faces and new props!  It was SO hot and humid out but we all survived and had fun!  We even got to play in a creek and get photos with a John Deere tractor. 

I have had inquiries about when I'll be back for more sessions and I'm considering October so once it's decided I'll make an announcement.  Once again, I'll only have a limited amount of sessions and it will be 1st come 1st pick on session times.  Thank you so much for all of the support and kind comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Kruger Photography
CoffeeShop Designs