Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Luke is turning 1

Today is a new day!  Mr. Luke came to visit me today.  He was such a busy little 1 year old.  He was walking all over the place.  He kept me on my toes!  


Days are never ordinary.
Every day is a brand new day.
Today someone was born.
Today someone learned how to walk.
Today someone met their soul mate.
Today someone somewhere uttered the three most powerful words to another and whispered “I love you”.
Today someone  lay snuggled on a picnic blanket, their eyes closed, listening to the wind’s song through the leaves above them.
Today someone blew out candles on their birthday cake.
Today was a brand new day, as is tomorrow.
Nothing is ordinary about that, my friends.
-Unknown




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Kruger Photography
CoffeeShop Designs