Monday, July 25, 2011

Mr. Wyatt has grown!



Wyatt's Mommy and I go WAY back!  We played traveling softball together for many years and will forever be connected by a 4-leaf clover.  :)  We reconnected again through Facebook a few years ago and meet up at least once a summer in the Ozarks.  I took their photos last year too.  It was so much fun seeing how much Wyatt has changed.  I'm not sure who changed more, me or him.  I was 8 months pregnant at his last session!  Wyatt is full of energy and we had fun chasing him around to get some fun photos!  We had fun trying out a new location this year too. 
 I just love how he decided to place his feet in this one!  So cute...
 Just checkin' it out! 
 Just take a look at these eyelashes, so beautiful!
 

Thanks again 'K'.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

This last one is from last year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Kruger Photography
CoffeeShop Designs