Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year and New Resolution!

My goal this year is to stay on top of this blog!!  So here's to my 1st Newborn of the year.  I introduce to you Miss Baby Abigail.  Isn't she so beautiful!!??  

I was so excited to get my mail yesterday because this lovely hat arrived from Twiddlebits.  If you need a baby hat, check her out.  This is my favorite (I say this a lot) hat that she was sent to date.  It's a new style that I love!!




She has the most beautiful lips!



I just love baby feet!


She absolutely loved this basket.  She was content to stay and sleep all afternoon in this!







Thank you Abigail's Mommy and Grandma for spending the afternoon with me.  It was great to get to know you both better.  I hope to see you again soon!

1 comments:

Alyson said...

GORGEOUS photos! What a sweet little girl.

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Kruger Photography
CoffeeShop Designs